Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #2665
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

For It Was He That WON All Things For Us Mark >10~50 For Every One shall be salted with Fire And Every Sacrafice Shall Be salted With with salt Salt Is Good But If The salt have llost his saltness wherewith will ye have season it, THE WORD tells Us Be Of Good Speach And Know How To Anwser Every Man Have Salt In Yourselves AND HAVE PEACE WITH ANOTHER For It Was WHO DIED For The World Glory To God Mark>14>23>25>AND HE TOOK THE CUP And When He Had Given Thanks He gave it to theme AND They All Drank Of It And He Said Unto Theme, This is the blood Of the New Testament Which Is Shed For Many Verliy I Say Unto You I Will Drank No More Of That Fruit Of The Vine UNTIIL That Day That I Drink It New In The Kingdom Of God Mark>12>27 Ya,alls HE is Not The God Of The Dead But The God Of The Living He Told The Sadducees Ye Therefore Do Greatley Err. And That Same Spirt Of Err Ya.alls Is Always With Us Therefore We Stop And Think For A While OF THE LORD OF OUR LIFES AND WHAT TOLD US In These Days There Will Be Many False Spirts Going To And Fro BUT ONLY ONE WAY ONE TRUTH AND ONE LIFE PEACE BE WITH US ALL In JESUS MIGHTY NAME GLORY TO GOD From The Rising Of The Sun Unto The Going Down Of The Same Lords Name Is To Be Praised AMEN AND BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls