Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:27 AM   #2663
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Abide In Truth

RATHER than Self PRAISE JESUS the world we leave ya,alls Our Far From The Program Of Jesus GLORY TO GOD BUT Greater Ya,alls He That Abides In Us than he that dwells outside are prayer closets PRAISE JESUS A Donkey Is Of Course A Beast That Is Stubourn and often doeth not obey or understand BUT YET GOD Could Have Chose HIS best Raised Horses To Carry The Mary And Joseph To His Birth Place BUT He Chose The Donkey AND It Did Obey And Therefore Was Chosen Its Hard But If WE Obey He That Abides Daily In Us And Trust In Him That Strengeth Will Emerge Daily As The Eagle To get Us Through Our Daily Tasks That The World Has Programed For Us Daily It Can Start As Simple With Reading Our Daily Or Weekley Schuleds It Can Easliy Become A Branch JESUS SAID John 14>1>4 I,am THE TRUE VINE And My Father Is The Husbandman. Every Branch In Me That Bears Not Fruit He Taketh Away And Every Branch That Bears Fruit He Purges It That It May Bring Forth More Fruit NOW ye Are Clean Through The Word Which I Have Spoken To You THE CONERSTONE PRAISE JESUS Abide In ME And I In You As The Branch Cannot Bear Fruit Of Its Self Except It Abide In The Vine No More Ye Can Except Ye Abide In Me GLORY TO GOD We Give PRAISE TO GOD In All Things FOR HE IS THE SUSTAINER Of Life, Who Layeth Th Beams Of His Chambers In The Waters Who Makes The Clouds His Chariot Who Walketh Upon The Wings Of The Wind Who Maketh His Angels Spirts His Minsters A Flaming Fire Who Laid The Foundations Of The Earth That It Should Not Be Removed Forever BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WIT US IN Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME When The World Doggy Eat Dog Is Cramped Down Our Throats Give Our First Breathe AND PRAISE HE THAT ABIDES