Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #2661
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Glory Of Contempt

PRAISE JESUS One Of My Favorite Topics GLORY TO GOD WHY ? Because A There Is A Warfare Countinually Going On To And From About The Children Of God AND B THERE IS FREEDOM PRAISE JESUS And There Is A Truth That Spoke Repeatley Of These Wars AND WHO WE WOULD CALL UPON PRAISE JESUS. Dan 12>1>2 And At That Time Shall Michale Stand Up The Great Prince Which Standeth For the children of thy people AND There Shall Be TIME Of Trouble Such As Never Was Since There Was A Nation Even To That Same Time And At That Time Thy People Shall Be Delivered Every One Found Written In The Book Of Life And Many Of Theme That Sleep In The Dust Of The Earth shall wake Some TO EVERLASTING LIFE And Some To Contempt And Everlasting Contempt Coming from verse 4 When Daniel Was Told To Shutup I BELIEVE YA,alls JESUS HAS INCREASED THROUGH OPRESSION DEPRESSION AND Wars JESUS John 8>verse 12 THEN JESUS SPOKE AGAIN UNTO THEME SAYING I,am The Light Of The World He That Follows Me Shall Not Walk In Darkness But Shall Have THE LIGHT OF LIFE PRAISE JESUS Ya,alls PEACE BE WITH Ya,s And BLESSINGS And May The PRAISE JESUS BLOT OUT THAT SPIRT OF CONFUSION AND BRING MORE JESUS To Ya WHERE We All Need The Most GLORY TO GOD IN THE NAME THAT ROCKS ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE SWEET MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS