Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #2657
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

The Preventer The Great Know It All THE HOPELSS Smog The Casting To And Fro WITH GREAT HOPES OF A Destruction Whos Restelss Will Is THIS All It Can Do To HURT GOD And His Children IN War As Much As In PEACE He Always Up No Good PRAISE JESUS LUKE>10>17>21 AND THE SEVENTY RETURNED Again With Joy With Great JOY Were They And said Lord Even The Devils Are Subject unto Us Through Thy NAME , And He Said Unto Theme I beheld satan As Lighting Fail From The Heaven BEHOLD I Give Unto YOU Power To Trread On Serpents And Scprpions And Over ALLLLLLLL THE POWER Of The Enmey And Nothing Shall Any Means Hurt You Notwithstanding IN THIS REJOICE Not That The Spirts Are Subject unto you But Rather Rejoice Because Your Names Are Written IN THAT HOUR JESUS REJOICED In Spirt And Said I THANK THEE O FATHER LORD OF HEAVEN AND OF EARTH That Thou Has Hid These Things From The Wise And Prudent And Hast Revealed Theme Unto Babes Even So Father For So It Seemed Good In Thy Sight PRAISE JESUS Keep Fighting The Opressor Ya,alls For His Will Walk With Him And Ask Unto Thy Serveants WHERE IS THOU GOD, PRAISE JESUS Psalm 105> 1>2>5 WHO Can Utter The MIGHTY ACTS Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise PRAISE JESUS That WE May See The Good Of Thy Chosen That I May Rejoice In Thy Gladness Of Thy Nation Psalm>24>7 LIFT UP YOUR HEADS From The Wicked O ye Gates And Be Ye Lift Up Ye Everlasting doors And The King Of Glory Shall Come Lord Strong And Mighty In Battle, JESUS MADE It For Us To Overcome The Things That One TIME one Would Question Why LORD YA SEE he is not far from thee BUT With THEE In The Same Battle PRAISE JESUS He Works For Us Not Against Us Ya,alls BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE WIT US IN THE NAMES THATS JUST ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS