View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 01:08 AM   #157
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Well, some guys on here have been saying for a month(maybe more) that one of them talked to a guy close to the band(now apparently we know that it was Hanson) who said that Mark and Flip could ruin Scott's career if they wanted to. I didn't believe it, because it seems like a pretty ridiculous thing. However, I was reading a radio interview today(w/Stapp) that was done a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, I told my friend about something that Stapp said in the interview that I found to be a bit strange(FYI: a recap of the interview was posted at PBF not that long ago, and that is what I read) and my friend was kinda surprised by it. Anyway, he does this google search and pulls up something that, if true, completely changes my thoughts on the "Mark and Flip could ruin Stapp's career" thing. The thing that I read(and I do not want to start any rumors) was never posted about on here, but was briefly mentioned on PBF a few months back. There are signs that it could be true, and signs that it could be false(if that makes any sense). I'm not going to post the link or discuss it anymore, because I do not want to spread a potential lie(and it has not been confirmed as being true or false). But I'm sure if you looked at PBF, you might be able to find the topic, though the original post has been greatly edited.

Back to the original topic, though. Uncertain, maybe the guys behind Creed didn't work as hard as some bands do, but I know that the guys did work hard. Just because they didn't work as hard as some, that doesn't mean that they didn't work hard.

Thanks anyway titan, but I read another reply here that told me all I needed to know.