View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 12:26 AM   #52
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Probably too much is and shouldn't be.

Then maybe he should have just repaid the debt...then it would have ended up like this. Just one check coulda kept the whole thing "off radar" I guess.

Go read the Orange County Clerk of Courts site..it's there.
The actual documents are now on the Smoking Gun site.

I'll vouch for Sweet as well. It's known that for a long time she and I were not friends and there were some times I really didn't like her, we had our battles. But in the last...roughly year, I've come to concider her a friend. I really don't think she'd post something if it in any way could impact her job.

If it'd had come out on the Smoking Gun before Sweet posted it, people wouldn't doubt it for a minute. Yet, Sweet posts it and gets shit on left right and sideways? And then the documents are up a day later that totally show she was correct in her info?

Now if this were some GOOD news about Stapp...I'm sure people would be really happy it was posted and Sweet's integrity wouldn't have been questioned. Like if Stapp loaned someone money, and they decided not to pay it back...and he took em to court wanting the contract filled....then it'd be ok and "hoorahh stapp" right?

The rehab happened in 2002. Back when everyone was still "friends". Seems a friend offered to help Stapp out and keep his name off the "accounts recievable" records of a rehab clinic...to help a friend "Get better" (since I don't know what he was in rehab for)...and Stapp never paid him back as agreed.

Please note, it is NOT JHMP suing him, rather just Jeff Cameron. That JHMP is suing Sevendust for BoC isn't really compareable.

Quote: This lawsuit could be completely frivolous in which case the court will throw it out;
Yep. That could completely happen. It depends on what facts and evidence are presented. And what he's asking for isn't what the jury could give too. They might also grant more...it really depends on what happens. Guess we'll see. It could also get settled out of court.

Quote: You believe the fact that she read this in a newspaper

There are legal journals that are sent to lawyers/firms/whoever subscribes to them, and they're not a secret thing. Would you have to see THAT to believe it, or are the Smoking Gun documents enough?

If anyone wants to, you can look me up on Wisconsin's Public Record searches. There's something with my dad and the dentist and his teaches union a few years ago, and probably my speeding ticket, maybe my rear-ender from 2001.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.