Thread: No Religion...
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 11:01 PM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree with Carrie in many ways. I was brought up a lot like Stapp in the fact that my dad was Catholic and mother was Pentacostal. I was raise RELIOUSLY confused!!!!! One minute my dad would say it was o.k. to go to a concert and the next minute I come home and my mother has demolished all my albums and states it's "the devil's music" Well to make a long story short I rebelled a lot like Stapp and eventually found my way, and consider myself very spiritual. I belive in god and Christ I try to live my life honest and true. I would be miserable without a belief in something, in times like we are in today I myself need something to give me hope and guidance. I have tried to go to different churches but never really fit into one, they all had different RULES and interpretations of "thier truth" so how do you know what one is correct? Church is made up of so many rules and regulations, they miss the real meaning behind Christianity.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"