Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

OVERCOME

"Don't cry victim to me,
everything we are and used to be'
is buried and gone.

Say goodbye with no sympathy...." CREED (Overcome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5r5O...eature=related ..Wait ...that's not Creed..sorry! My vision's a little blurred this morn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShBiBub-_UE

"Goals help you overcome short-term problems."
Hannah More

I woke up with an empty head, no thoughts as to what I needed to learn
today or what I needed to focus on and as I type this its comin' to me. Goals written and focused upon takes my attention off ...little problems, little problems are no match for a higher focus point.

I find that when I write it down and create even a wobbly unsteady plan things begin to come together from outside resources, magically, that help me to meet those goals. The more specific I am and the more focused I become the quicker it happens. I find that I have to negate any doubtful thoughts with complete awareness of my current, now thoughts...by catching them as soon as they are out of alignment with specifics and flipping the negative to one positive saying that produces results in favor of the ultimate finishing point. Wow that was a mouthful...HA!..I love to just let it happen like that!

Nice Example: My youngest daughter is a highly competitive athlete. She writes her goals down in a notebook and prays about them, and when she's met those...she writes more. She said that when she writes her goals, people help her achieve them. They are unknowing of her writings, the notebook stays here. They just know that something inside them is urging them to help her get better. They give advice, but not just any advice...the exact advice she needs to improve and meet her goals. Happens all the time. I stand in complete amazement at how it all comes together. She'll say these were my goals from a few months ago...I met them all.

"Don't tell God how Big your storm is, tell the Storm how Big your God is." Anonymous

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1, the Bible.

"Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe." –Augustine

"We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking only to learn that it is God shaking them." --Charles West

"And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen." Matthew 21:21

Beautiful isn't it? I think so...
Good DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-14-2011 at 07:10 AM.