View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #34
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Cry Of The Dry Land

The Word Says Lets Go Into This Again To Search To Meditate WHEN SHALL I COME AND APPEAR BEFORE GOD Who Holdeth Me Who Endureth And Beareth With Me For The Precious Midnight Cry Deep Within Me Mourn JESUS Said And Was Talking About A Lot Of Things In All Things Come Unto Me With These Things AND I WILL GIVE THEE REST we see his reflection in our friends in our warriors fighting with us and sometimes in by no means boasting within ourselves but the point im trying to make ya,alls Whats missing is that precious glory we are still seeking as it falls upon us from the precious heavens above the heavens Ya,alls We all Seek It And Push Toward It Sometimes This Life We Leave Can Become So Tiresome WE FEEL AS IF OH LORD I wanna Come Home IM SO TIRED CALL ME GONE PRAISE YA JESUS Ya Know We Mean It I Know I For One Do I Love That Song like jason brought and left us with a lot of passages from his studies A Chosen Few Of Us Will Be Left Here If You Dont Feel You Are So Up For This After Being Through So Much And Still In Warfare And Learning THE Best Thing To Do IS PRAY FOR STRENETH The Word Again Tells Us , Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone BUT EVERY WORD That Proceeds From The Mouth Of God And Our Streneth And Moisture Flows FROM THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD There Are Times WHEN WE Are As Black As Sackcloth And Where A Cloak Of Shame Instead Of Light AND BECOME As The Dead Trees Of Winters BUT ARE QUICKLY RESTORED From Preseverance With Mosture And Rich Foliage THIS Is Because There Is A Tree PRAISE JESUS That Never Ceasing Coutinualy To BRING FORTH FRUIT AND THE BRANCHES Thereof Never Be Dead PRAISE JESUS Lets Ya,lls Go To Psalm 95>7>11 FOR HE IS OUR GOD And We The People Of His Patures And The Sheep Of His Hand TODAY IF YE WILL HEAR His Voice Through Are Storms And Trials And Reasonings AGAIN HARDEN Not Your Heart AS In The Same Provocation And AS IN THE DAY OF THE TEMPTATION In The Wilderness BE NOT MOVED PRAISE JESUS BE NOT MOVED The Word Say When Your Fathers Tempted Me Proved Me And Saw My Works Forty Years Long Was I Grived With This Genration And Said It Is People That Do Err In Their Heart And They Have Not Known My Ways UNTO Whom I Sware They Shall Not Enter Into My Rest...Even In Warefare Ya,alls We Have Seen That Holy Day In Each Other And Have Entered Into The Rest LIKE That Sunday Everyday Feel JESUS Has Entered Into That Rest And SPEAKS To Us In These Times GLORY TO GOD ANOTHER DAY,