View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Cry Of The Dry Land

PRAISE JESUS WE ARE DELIVERED FROM THE LAW, Glory To GOD THE OVER COMER OF ALL THINGS Which By His Spirt Which Leads Me To Bring Up This Thread For Many Be Called But The Chosen Be Few The Good Lord Will Give Us Our Streneth In Due Season A Big Thanks Again To Jason For Opening These Threads psalm>42>1>4 GLORY TO GOD AS THE Hart Panteth After The Waterbrooks So Daneth Our Souls THIRSTY FOR GOD And I,ll Point This Out This Verse Tells Us The TRUE Living GOD When Shall I Come And Appear Before GOD THE WORD SAYS I Thirst After THE LIVING GOD My Tears Have Been My Meat Day And Night FOR REASONS THAT ONLY HE CAN FURFIL While They Say Hey Continualy After So Many Struggles And War And The Heart Be Full Of His Testimony And Fire They Say WHERE IS Thy God When I Remembear These Things Chances Our You Will Indeed Thirst For NOTHING MORE Than The True Living God , We Pour Out Our Soul Before Ourselves GLORY TO GOD But KNOWING Ya,alls Right Where To March With These Things FOR I HAVE GONE OUT With The Multitude And The Word Multitude Does Not Have To Mean Many Numbers BUT MORE OF SOMETHING That We Desire That We Burn For That We Seek And That We Wish To Pass Along PRAISE JESUS I WENT WITH THEME To The House Of The Lord. With The Voice Of JOY Time And Time Again That JOY IS MET FOR OUR LONG SUFFERMEANTS Our Supplications The Clartiy Of The Great Understanding WITH JOY AND PRAISE THAT KEPT THAT HOLY DAY