View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:26 PM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Lets Go To JOEL 2>28>32 I Have Done Some Comentarys ON This Topic for those dealing in areas And In Conclusion Its Like What Is Going On Here IN SIMPLE SIMPLISTY THE WORD OF GOD BACKS IT UP And It Shall Come to pass Afterward , That I Will Pour Out My Spirt Upon All Flesh And Your Sons And Daughters Shall Prophesy your old men shall have dreams your young men shall dream dreams and also upon hand maidens In Those Days Will I Pour Out My Spirt And I Will Show Wanders In The Heavens And In The Earth THE Bible As The Prophets Saw Blood Moon Fire Which Is A Lunar ECLISPE BEFORE THE GREAT TERRBILE DAY OF THE LORD But I Myself Can Imagine Terrbile BUT JOY FOR JESUS SAID IN THESE DAYS You Will Rejoice Everyday That Moon And Wanders STRUGGLE Is Inside Us We Feel This And Fighting For Truth So We Take It Personal Inside, THAT Who So Ever Shall Come To Pass That Whosoever Shall Call On The Name Of The Lord Shall Be Saved For In Mount Zion And In Jerusalem Shall Be Deliverance As The Lord Hath Said In The Remant Who The Lord Shall Call a lot of us have different back grounds cultures and beliefs which always keeps a coming up And In ways Of Tradtion BUT It Dont Matter When The Lord Thy Calls You YOUR NEITHER JEW GREEK OR GENTILE But Partakers Of The Kingdom Of GOD Poor Old Paul Had A Hard Struggle That He Left Luxury To Become Waste TO GET THE WORD OF GOD OUT To Make It Possibile For Those As Today Struggling With Order Struggling Bondge Of Mans Law ROM 7>5>6 Wherefore Ye Also Are Become Dead To The Law BY THE Body Of Christ That Ye Should Be Married To Another Even Him To To Him Who Is Raised From The Dead I,ll Go On Down To Verse 6 But NOW We Are Delivered From THE LAW That Being Dead Wherrein We Were Held That We Shold Serve In Newness Of Spirt And Not In The Oldness Of The Letter And Well Jason That Wraps Up My Views Points PEACE BE WITH YOU