View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:39 AM   #38
King Oropher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) My sweet jesus, come on now, PROMOTION COMETH NOT FROM NOT FROM THE EAST NOR THE WEST, This be true, Promotion however comes from truth, and taking a serious momeant, far from the black and white, that aint what rock n rolls about, and im still a wind up toy, CREEDS, message i think still goes unseen, and unheared, that open up many doors from a t z in spitrual awakings visuals and sound, AND THATS WHY WE LOVE CREED, and these 4 blue collar dudes, time waits on no one, SO WE STILL GOTTA KEEP PRESSING ON, Ya,alls And Come To a far greater Exceptence Than we Ever Have Before there was a nation, Like Creed Started, We Love Creed, And AB, and those who dont get it, im going be singing aint that a shame, it was,nt for some to understand our nation does not rule the world, but, we have overcome the world..... by just being all that we our folks...... ....getting ready for a great tour, ROCK ON......ya,alls ....

wtf are you smoking? You made no sense at all. You realise I was talking about the name of the song?