View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Feeling kind of dumped

I feel a bit upsed today. Since i get to be a member of Papa Roach board i started to chat on msn daily with one of the board members. We used to spend hours chating untill we used to go bed. He is much younger than me, he is 15, but he is very clever and we used to chat about everything: music, cinema, studies, relationships, etc...Suddenly this weekend, he was on line and i started the chating but he didn't answer. That was on Saturday, the same happened yesterday. And today he was on line around 4:00 pm.m so i decided give it a go and i told him hi. He responded me saying he was busy this weekend cos he went to a birthday party and he was gaming with his X-Box. But after that and during all this afternoon didn't say a word. We usually say bye when one of us leave the msn, but today he just disconnected without say bye. I dunno if he maybe doesn't wanna chat any more with me or i am just thinking bad and he didnt even realize. I mean i didn't give him any reason to react in this way with me, so i am confused and upsed at the same time.
I dunno guys, i gave you all the information. So if you can tell me why he is acting so weird with me i will maybe make my mind up about all this.
Thanks guys
xxxgabixxx