View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 11:29 PM   #223
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i am not going to read all of these posts, cause a lot of them do not apply to what the topic is. this thread is about being gay and whether or not it is okay to be gay. i submit to you that it is not, and so far, no one has proven me wrong. i have given y'all scriptural proof that being gay is wrong. i can't totally agree with jester, but i understand where he is coming from. being gay is a choice. Why do i think that? cause it is not how or what we were created for. but i understand his point, i just don't agree with it 100%

if i had a gay kid, i wouls still love him - that is not the question. would i be disgusted? absolutely. would i cut him off and not speack to him again until he repented? if he was a christian, yes. that is what we are called to do with people who are in sin like that, and will not repent.

i do not hate gay people. i am judging them for their sin, that i can do. they are sinning and are in sin. i think it is possible to be gay and still be a christian, but that doesn't make it right.

to anyone out there who still wanted to actually debate, convinve me that homosexuality is okay.