Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 06:16 AM   #2950
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

In Him is No Darkness

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." (1 John 1:5)

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 14:1-4

(We cannot enter until we are in alignment...a vibrational match) He is the vibrational match, He is already there.)

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life (alignment with light). No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

(His life taught us how to align, He became the example and the sacrifice..His entire life is teaching, everything he did, everything he said..was to teach us something about ourself)

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you."

(Vibrational Alignment)

http://www.bibleprophecyupdate.com/w.../KingJesus.jpg

Yesterday I had these verses come to mind while driving, It was nice...I was being counciled as I drove. When I got to work ...It was very quiet no one there so I had alot of time to think about the verses that came to me. There was a sense of calm as I worked, I came up on a table with 3 Hall's cough drops...I noticed something different about them, they had words all over the label. I saw the words "Pep talk" and I thought to myself...since when does Hall's cough drops give pep talks?

But as I looked at them this is what was on them..."March Forward"...and the other said..."Don't try harder, Do harder." Just what I needed to hear. That very morning when dropping my daughter off for school...I told her that we are going to try and have more peace meetings this year and more community service projects. Suppose that was the wrong thing to say...so I am correcting it. We will have more meetings and projects scheduled this year.

Point is...again I am thankful I am not alone, He hears everything, knows everything and is with me through every step, even the wrong steps. In Him there is no time, time does not exist...Its like walking in two dimensions simultaneously. One is spiritual ...One is Physical. To be able to keep one foot in each is a balancing act.

Have a Great Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-17-2012 at 06:36 AM.