Thread: CPS Stills
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 03:01 PM   #13
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks so much for posting those stills. I just want to add that I don't see Stapp through rose-colored glasses, I don't think he walks on water or that he's perfect. My feelings are, though, that he seemed like he was having alot of fun (even though he appeared to be confused sometimes), he didn't appear cocky, just confident (which is a frequent "air" he has about him), just in this situation it could appear as cockiness/attitude. But as someone else posted, I think all the players had to say something with a winning attitude/confident sound to bring out the competitive side, etc. I still say he looked happy, healthy (yes he looks like he's put on a little weight, but SO WHAT!) He's not on a rigorous tour, he's enjoying much-deserved time off. Best of all, WAWO receives $5,000. It was just good to see him in a different element, not playing rock star. I also noticed at the end of the show when all the players came back to congratulate the winner (David Cross), when Kevin Pollack said to give all the players a hand, Scott gave a gesture, like either clapping or tapping his chest and then pointing out to the audience with both hands, like he was trying to thank the audience. I thought that was pretty cool. He may seem arrogant, cocky, or just confident sometimes, but he also seems to reciprocate appreciation right back to his audiences. **steps down from soap box**........Peace to all...

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On