View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 01:01 PM   #52
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) Music lover.....Please STOP!!!! I am tired of my name being brought up in here!! I never air dirty launday in here!!!! NO Stapp is not my favorite person....but I wish him well....but YOU and others need to realize he is not a GOD, but a person.....AB and Stapp are gonna be fine!!!! Just remember CREED is not a band anymore....I don't understand why this board is still here!!! It needs to be changed to StappFeed or something of that nature..Micheal is a very nice person leave him alone too..!!! And as far as Stapps family!!! This is the internet!!!! Trust me they are everywhere!!! You just don't know it~~ Peace

Stapp is no way God and I know that. I am not saying Michael is a bad person at all and I have to again state that I have to question my loyalty to AB as a band because in the beginning I felt about the break up that it was probably fault on both sides and I wish them all the best but it seems to be something wrong when Michael has given unnecessary information regarding Stapp and Brian's Aunt is giving unncessary information regarding Stapp's ex and son in my viewpoint something is not right and sorry to say it hurt's AB characters because family members are representing AB. I wish for both AB and Stapp that all personal information was left out because AB and Stapp are very talented and it should be about the music. Maybe I am talking today with very high emotions but I really have to think about how I feel about AB members and sorry you don't agree but maybe we can agree to disgree.

Thanks.