Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #2769
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

PRAISE JESUS if you gotta break something in the process praise jesus it well worth it let faith, be found POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, Ya,all There Is A HARDCORE FIRE, that does not cease THE WORLD IS NOT READY OR READY TO HERE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, BUT It Dwells Inside Us, And Those Of Us That Be Born Of The SPIRT CHILD THE POWER CHILD JESUS CHRIST, PRAISE JESUS, Hold On To The Entire Amour Of God, JESUS WORDS IS NOT THE AUTHER OF CONFUSION, BUT LIKE FINE WINE PRESERVED FOR THAT ONE FINE DAY, And THERE IS NO BATTLE IN IT, PRAISE JESUS, THE GOAL IS THE UNTIY OF TRUTH AS ONE anything That is NOT OF HIS TRUTH, Will FEAR THE NAME DOOMS DAY, it is a time OF REJOICEMEANT, as well as hardtimes my friends AND ITS ODVIOUS The Good Lord, FOR WARNED US AND and so did daniel YES WE HAVE COKE, PRAISE YA JESUS, Nothing Like The Real Thing, Anyways Back On Topic, THE GOOD LORD FOR WARNED US OF THESE TIMES AND PREPARED THE CHOSEN THE CALLED AND THE ELECT, So We Know THERE IS A GREAT TROUBLE Ya,alls That Was NEVER KNOWN AS SUCH THERE WAS A NATION, ************Its CALLED THE MIDNIGHT CRY PRAISE YA JESUS, And The Moon And The Stars BECAUSE OF FAITH AND PRESEVERNANCE AND OBEYING GOD, STOOD IN THERE PLACE, The Lambs Of God, Cometh And Make The Night, INTO DAY, for my contempary readers Lord I feel For Ya,s I Free Flow, but try to make things as clear as possibile, Love ya,s and could,nt have it made this far without those brains, WE Need Each OTHER, AMEN, the word says study to show thy self APROVED, Together We SHALL STAND, im going to be long winded, this morning b/c as far as i know ya,alls im off tommrow, PRAISE YA JESUS, please dont take that the wrong way, Lets Get back where we i left us off, ALWAYS REMEMBEAR TO THAT, Stay Solid And Grounded, What Ever Cometh What Ever Bloweth The Wine In The In The Masters Cellar BE GENUINE, as that coke at your nearest 7 11, Lets, REVIEW Neither Let The Son Of The Stranger, That Hath Joined Himself To The Lord AS ONE AND HE THAT IS TOOK PART IN THAT KNOWLEGE SPEAK SAYING THE LORD HATH UTTRLY SEPARATED ME FROM HIS COMPANY OR HIS PEOPLE_NEITHER LET THE ENUCH (((TRANSLATING))) ENUCH (REFUGI) Or HE THAT IS COMING IS COMING IN TO THAT TRUTH AND SPIRT FROM DARKNESS Lord Knows WE ALWAYS GOT A LAZRUS THAT NEEDS TO COME FORTH, Praise Ya JESUS, BE BOLD IN THE SPIRT THAT CALLS YOU, He Will Work With Ya, Also Being Brought In From The Darkness Into The Light, PRAISE YA JESUS, OR FROM DEEP WATERS It Aint A Bad Place NO Like BRUCE SUNG HELL IS FROM HERE TO ETERNTIY, no you cant get to the rising waters without being PRESERVED In The Deep Waters, AND LORD KNOWS WE ALL KNOW Lets STAND IN OZ We Cant Get To Heaven Without Hell, ONE WAY STREET, BEHOLD THE WORD SAITH Say NOT, THAT I,AM, A DRY TREE, For Thus Saith The Lord Unto The EUNUCHS, That Obey And Choose THE THINGS THAT PLEASE GOD AND TAKE HOLD OF THAT COVEANT, That Was SWARE UNTO DAVID, PRAISE YA JESUS, When Truly Gets Back In, We Are Going To Study On This Some More, PULL , out your websters and highlighters, and notes.... .....Aside From Your Other Work books, such as work and music just one For Your BIBLE STUDIES, Trying To Make A Mass Of Confusion EASIER, for those Struggling In all things Right Now, PRAISE YA JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH , Love And Bear One Another In Love, The Way He BEARS Us, ............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the coner stone.jpg (3.1 KB, 207 views)