View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 12:49 PM   #59
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) very interesting quote, Wylde-Tremonti, because apparently you don't understand...if stapp would have NOT done the song, he would have caught flack for it...so he did the song anyways and is still catching flack for it...
Oh please, you really need to get off the cross. Damned if you do, damned if you don't? Why doesn't he stop worrying about what other people think and just do what's right for him? His voice was not strong and he was flat. Whatever the reason, maybe Matt's right and Scott should have declined.

Quote: he did well, with a difficult song, under the circumstances, which only he knows for sure. I don't think he embarassed himself in the least
We've been over this, but I will disagree with you once more. I wouldn't say he embarrassed himself, but he did not perform well. People I watched it with who knew nothing about him thought he sucked, plain and simple

Quote: ...what I have observed, is that it is some so called Creed Fans and former Creed Fans that have become the biggest embarassment to the memory of Creed.
Give me a break already. Once again, we are chastised for trying to be honest about what we saw and heard and for *gasp* spouting so-called negativity :rollseyes:. Believe me, if I thought he nailed the song, I would have been singing his praises all over the board. He didn't.

Quote: As for stapp not being able to sing anymore...hang in there a few more months..because I have a feeling that a lot of people will find out how many ways "Crow" can be eaten.
Matt didn't say he couldn't sing anymore; he simply suggested it as a possibility. I hope the man's voice recovers from whatever it was that ailed it because I want to enjoy his music, too. It has nothing to do with eating crow.