View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 04:11 PM   #49
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=johellion]
Quote: Let's see a/b is in seattle and the cost to see them is what $9.99 to get in........that ain't gonna pay for those tour busses long now is it? Oh and let's not forget the buy one get one free...........Oh and with Brian's wonderful presence in Seattle with the Pearl Jam comment a few years ago that is sure to endear the fine folks of Seattle to a/b...........

First and foremost .....the subject is about Scott's preformance at the world series, and I am not gonna comment on that cause I did not see it, but Bobby you have now pissed me off....You are showing your ignorance again!!!!! The 9.99 tickets .....yes it is paying for their buses, and do YOU think Creed's tickets were high priced at first????I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!! AS A MATTER OF FACT CREEDS SMALL VENUE PRICES WERE ALOT LESS...I PAID 5.00. Now you have to understand the difference....between NOW and in the Creed days...these guys have money already!!! You also said "buses"....They only have ONE bus.

Now!!!! You are talking about Brian, and the Seattle radio interview!!!! I'm not gonna go into that because it was a bunch of bull, stuff being taken out of context, and in the same interview he praied PJ, said he use to listen to them in high school. Now if you want to discuss it with me further...you can PM me or IM me....but don't stir shit YOU know nothing about!!! Thank u

Okay, so this isn't about Stapp's performance anymore. That's cool. I'll post a few comments then.

If I'm not mistaken, AB's ticket prices have varied. For what reason, I have no idea unless it's to fill venues. Because some tix are 9.99 and I believe that the show in GB, tickets are 23.50. You also have to remember johellion, that your talking about Creed tix being 5.00 more than 10 years ago.

That very same dj, that Brian made those PJ comments to said on air not a week or so ago, that Brian was calling from a fishing boat and that he was intoxicated. No one is stirring the shit, go listen to it, there is nothing to be taken out of context.