View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 08:25 PM   #17
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) OMFG, you can't be serious. That's the best one I've heard all day.

WTF does this have to do with anything?

Um, yours is the lame excuse. It's no argument for defending why he had a subpar performance.

And it's, Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Hmm subpar performance according to who? You? You are some music professional.........oh I see......hmmm............

Let's see a/b is in seattle and the cost to see them is what $9.99 to get in........that ain't gonna pay for those tour busses long now is it? Oh and let's not forget the buy one get one free...........Oh and with Brian's wonderful presence in Seattle with the Pearl Jam comment a few years ago that is sure to endear the fine folks of Seattle to a/b...........

Quote: said it once before, but i wonder if Myles is starting to realize what he has gotten himself into? make no mistake about it, AB is MARKS band, his baby, and if Myles knows what's good for him, he best learn to bow down and kiss Marks ass and the rest of the Tremonti clan and start staying for those soundchecks to completion man. plagued by voice problems already, being pushed to perform when he's not up to par, riding in a separate bus from the others because of illness, seems to me that history is repeating itself here, but alot quicker than the past. yessir, i'd say karma is traveling pretty quickly too.
________
SUZUKI RG500 HISTORY
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa

Last edited by BobbyMcGee : 05-02-2011 at 01:15 PM.