View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: CREED live acoustic performance 7/14

Quote: (Originally Posted by WHATSTHISLIFE4) You mean to tell me that Scott Stapp couldn't find no one to take care of his child for an hour.

Creed disappointed me again. SMH, I had my six pack. I was ready for a live SHOW!!! They don't ever come to my city so it's like the closest thing I could get to a concert.

Therefore, it goes from a acoustic performance to a Q&A and once again people ask the same tired questions over and over again.

I am beginning to think that Creed sometimes don't really care about the fans. (The people who all made it possible for them).

Forgive me if it seems like I'm rambling on and on but I'm starting to get real sick of this half ass shit that Creed is doing and you all know what I'm talking about.
I respectfully disagree with you. If I just had a child and I was going on tour soon, I would spend as much time with the kid as I could. I was somewhat surprised to see flip, mark and brian. I guess they do care about Creed and the fans or else they would not have done this.

It's obvious the moderators picked only a certain type of question(s) from the lot to ask. I saw many good questions be ignored. Which is unfortunate but the band probably does not want to answer some of the questions about Stapps voice. I wish someone would have asked when we would get another Creed song.

A lot of people asking questions were Creed noobies. Some guy on there thought Erock was myles kennedy. This is why I think they should not do any more questions exclusively for social networking sites. A lot of the people there know nothing and waste time asking questions Creed has been asked 1000 times before. Leave it to the real fans to ask questions.

I'm glad to hear they will play more Full Circle songs this time around. Can't wait to hear Suddenly.

Also, Erock is a total bro. It's nice to have a fan in the band.