View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 07:10 PM   #16
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ALECIA326) Well I am new here but I thought I would post my review.. Okay I really like th album but I do not love it.. My favorite is probably Broken. It is worth it to buy it. But I think both AB and TGD are good not great they just seem great together.( writing the songs and all) Scott and Mark together seem great. I don't think it was all Scott and I don't think it was all Mark. I think they did it together and very well. Does that make sense. I like AB but I just don't like Myles voice I really don't know why it is great just not for me. But that is my review as short and sweet as I could get it.
Alecia, first of all, welcome to the board. So nice to see someone join up and post in this manner. Not that everyone new to the board hasn't been a little slice of heaven, but most come here and voice their opinion in this manner:

Stapp is awesome, AB sucks. OR. AB is awesome, Stapp sucks.

So it's very refreshing to see someone new to the board post respectfully, saying that while some may like Myles' voice, it's not for everybody. I like that. Hope you stay around!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.