Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:17 PM   #8452
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) freedom is dead.......
yes it is AMEN and with good reason its like being an army AND BEING SLAVED TO RIGHTENEOUSNESS we keep our good men in traning and their freedom is taken away why SO THEY CAN BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE GLORY how ever we pray and we see that horizion time slowly as if it is a whisper coming in if your good men would not be trained and not be ready they would know not to do to protect the rise of that horizion B/c you dont want Half Cocked ASSES on your battlefield and start turning on their own men NO YOU WANT THE PROVERBS FULLING DWELLING IN THAT PLACE AND THEME TO WATCH THEIR Post GLORY BROTHER, countinue to rise above the ashes to rise above the flames to rise above the maddness GLORY!!! BLESS me bilal i speak in parables takling about a heavenly warfare b/c when u speak of words of freedom peace love and war YOU SPEAK OF FIGHTING WORDS TO MY EARS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i heared something with a ring to it for my little ears And A Fighter Of Freedom And Sometimes You Just Gotta Stop And Put Away Thy Fears And Put Away Your Trembling AND JUST STOP AND PRAISE HIM AND UPLIFT GOD and let not self be processed BUT STOP AND DELCAIR HIS NAME ABOVE ALL AND GIVE HIM THE PRAISE AND LIFT HIS NAME ABOVE OF THE ASHES TO THE HEAVENS AND HEAR THE ANGELS SHOUT ABOUT TO YA HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, THE LORD REIGNETH LET THE PEOPLE TREMBLE HE SITTETH BETWEEN THE CHERUBIMS LET THE EARTH BE MOVED THE LORD IS GREAT In ZION AND HE IS HIGH ABOBVE ALL PEOPLE LET THEME PRAISE AND THY GREAT AND TERRIBLE NAME FOR AGAIN IT IS HOLY THE KINGS STRENGETH ALSO LOVETH JUDGEMENT thou Dost Establish Equtiy Thou Executest Judgment AND RIGHTEOUNESS IN JACOB EXALT YE THE LORD OUR GOD WORSHIP AT HIS FOOT STOOL for he is HOLY MOSES AND ARAON AMONG HIS PRIESTS AND SAMUEL AMONG THEME THEY CALLED UPON HIS NAME THE LORD AND HE ANSWERDEST THEME O LORD OUR GOD THOU wast a GOD THAT FORGAVE THEME IN THEIR Times Of Troubles And Wars HE SPAKE UNTO THEME THOUGH TOOKEST VENGEANCE OF THEIR INVENTIONS EXALT THE LORD OUR GOD AND WORSHIP HIS HOLY HILL FOR HE IS HOLY AND REMAINS KING AND REIGNS FOREVER Pslam 99 ,1, 9