View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 02:49 PM   #30
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Scott Stapp Engaged

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) The only thing pathetic is you people who can't congratulate the guy on getting engaged. You act like you know the guy personally... you don't, so stop acting like you know every facet of his personality. Man... the guy probably can't even take a shit right to you people.

If someone here doenst like him, okay, thats no problem ...but posting here just to say that his marriage is a fake thing or that his fiancee will 'suffer' is so crazy and boring... and like i said before 'unnecessary'... Im not the biggest fan of him (actually i like his lyrics and voice but I dont even like TGD album so much) and I dont support him in 'everything' especially after he played the 'drunk guy in tv ' stupid role.Also, I dont think his last attitudes are COOL or FUNNY...but I dont know him personally --So i cant anticipate how his marriage will be...if hes gonna be a good husband or if she is going to be happy with him...

So boring !!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too