View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 07:41 AM   #52
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Scott Stapp Engaged

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Ok, so we have dates for Stapp's tour. So my question here is, why would he marry so early, and go straight to tour. I mean don't get me wrong I know he's getting married on the 10th of Feb, but there're still be newly weds. And he'll be gone most of the time after they get married. And she has no choice but to stay home with Jagger, cause now she's step mom, and she just can't get up the chance to go with her husband on tour all the time, and leave Jagger with the grandparents. Jagger needs someone to take him to school, study with him and so on. And Scott can't be there all the time now that the tour is getting ready to start. Jagger needs at least 1 parent there with him. I don't know how this marriage is gonna work out for them, being he'll be gone most of the time. I bet Jagger is happy now that he has two parents and one can possibly stay when the other goes on tour.

Its amazing how some people here (with much much time in hands!) take Stapp's personal life and try to anticipate it! Unbelievable!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too