View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 12:17 PM   #87
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: why we adore Scott

Just for the record, I do enjoy reading your feedback Justify. I like your approach and you are one person whom I can debate with on an intelligent and mature level. You do not stoop low to name calling when bantering back and fourth. I respect your style.

For most Stapp fans, they would like to believe that he is a good hearted person and perhaps he may have it in him - perhaps. I for one cannot take him seriously for I had already lost all respect for him. As for his charity, it is a great thing, but did it actually come from him or his PR reps? Do remember that people who are in the public eye are set up to look good as they want to keep their fans. Fans = money.

I know this is a cliché, but actions do speak louder than words. And because of his recurring behaviorisms, he strikes me as the type of person who is two-faced. In the real world, when we are confronted with hypocritical people, (those who act and say one thing, but do the opposite), we disassociate ourselves from them as they are negative influences in our lives. To me, that is what Stapp is...a negative influence.