View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 09:10 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i think it depends on the person Being Brought In The World When They Become Human I Would Say Infant From The Time Your Born Because When We Are Born We Are Ready Pick Up On The Ways Of Humans But But Were Not Human In The Womb But Life When A Mother Is With Child They Know Somethings Going On Inside Emotions Are Overwhelming During That Time So In Sprit You Are A Carrier Of A Soul Not Sperm Or Fetus But Life Its Only The Flesh Forming In The Body So Yes When Were Born In To This World Were Born In Sin So Freaking A We Become Human From The Time Were Born Then We Become Reborn Again ~~If Thats Your Choice So Your Question I Like HAHAHA I Dont Think I was Ever Human X But who we are is created during the time we are formed in da mamas Im Sure Your Speciale X
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything