View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 11:59 AM   #74
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Yeah, he's Christian now. Guess the long hair is a part of that. He looks like Jesus! I'm quite sure he's not doing it anymore. He's a very gentle guy, he asked me all kind of questions when I talked to him, he was truely interested in me as well.

And I have to add I think it's very brave of him to confess his mistakes.

Yeah, that's definitely brave. As I've said, it's always great to see people come back to God.

Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) the fact remains, stapp is on one side of the bridge, tremonti and the rest of the band are on the other side (no pun intended). It is stapps fault for being stapp, it is tremonti, flip, and marshalls faults for being tremonti, flip, and marshall, they all believed they were justified in the breakup, thats all that needs to be known!

Yeah, I agree with that. My whole point of all the posts I have made in this thread is that I'd like to see all this Stapp bashing from Mark stop. I'd like to see Mark talk more about Alter Bridge, and not so much about Creed. I also agree that the media needs to stop asking the Creed/Stapp question. But you know the media, so that's not going to happen.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!