View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 12:45 AM   #66
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Why don't you write a letter to all the media organizations that are conducting interviews with AB and tell them to stop asking questions regarding Stapp and the Creed breakup then?

Maybe because Jeff Martin said in an interview that he didn't want to work with Stapp... I quote... "There were so many hands in the pot, cooks in the kitchen and so much bullshit around everything Scott was doing or had to do. We would sit down with him on the dock and only then would he drop his guard and chill out. It was a very strange vibe. (It was) nothing that I'd want to be a part of. Everything that went on down there had to go through a manager and a lawyer".

http://www.undercover.com.au/news/20..._teaparty.html

That's not my responsibility to request such things from the media. It's AB's management, or the members of AB themselves. They are the ones who agree to the interviews. I read them, and post my opinions based on what I've read.

Umm, yea Steve, I know...I've read it. What part of Jeff Martins comments lead you to believe that Stapp WAS THE REASON why they didn't want to work with him. Everything that went on had to go through a manager and a lawyer, (even a dump, I believe one of them said) so how about THE LABEL being responsible for that instead of Stapp. Maybe that's the way THE LABEL wants things to be.

In fact, I believe Jeff Martin was the one who said that he really liked Stapp as a person.....

Like I said, it's so very easy for people to lay blame, it's been done much and so often and by so many people...it's become fun, and an excuse for those who will pick and try their best to be negative.

Last edited by ctfan : 01-22-2005 at 12:49 AM.