View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 11:53 PM   #64
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) This is the bottom line. The interviewers keep asking the same things. That's it in a nutshell. If the interviewers would drop it and ask questions about the FUTURE instead of dwelling on the past, maybe everyone else would follow suit. I can understand Mark's point when he says:

"As much as we want to leave all this in the past, it feels almost therapeutic to get it out."

How many times can they dance around it, walk on eggshells and be polite before they get sick of skirting the issues? I can understand them getting to the point where it just feels good to get it out in the open.

Obviously, Stapp has issues. It was clear to the other members of Creed, and apparently it became obvious to the members of The Tea Party or they'd be with him right now. And what can Stapp say in his defense? His silence is his answer, IMO.

Dance around, it walk on egshells and be polite?? You gotta be kidding!!! From the very first interview the members of AB did....that's ALL they've done. There hasn't been one single solitary interview, radio spot, or mag article where they haven't bitched like hell. The old "woe is me" crap. They've been "getting it out in the open" for what, 4 months now. How much longer is it gonna take before they talk about what's fun, how much they like to perform, how they are enjoying themselves, what cities they've enjoyed visiting etc. etc. to the media.

If it's that hard to give a good positive review to someone, then hell, they really need to talk to management, and schedule some different mag reviewers. If not it won't be long before people will see another interview, and say to themselves...."jeez, there's that guy from Creed again, whining like always".

I wonder if it's ever occured to anyone that Jeff Martin and his band are no longer working with Stapp because of the LABEL??? I guess not, because blaming Stapp is sooooo much more simple, and easy. And fun.