View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 08:30 PM   #62
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shiver) Well, It just kinda irks me when people, especially people in the public eye, come out and say they are Christians, and don't live by it. Your supposed to know a Christian by the way they live their life, and it seems too many people jump on the God bandwagon because its cool at the time, but they don't really want to live a Christian life, because it's too hard or no fun. Thats how I see stapp. When the Passion came out, everybody was on the Jesus bandwagon. But now, where are those peoples? Anyway I think this might be a bit off topic, My whole main point to begin with is that stapp seems to go thru these phases and to me Mark and the others seem to be a little more trustworthy, in my opinion, than stapp. It will remain that way until I see otherwise. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, well,uh, yoo...you can't fool me again," as the wise G.W. Bush once said.

That's true. I don't like seeing that, either. But, again, I don't believe Stapp meant it in a way that's demeaning to Christians. In every interview he has done, he has talked openly about how he re-found his faith. He's said in every interview that he is a Christian. Why would he want to bash Christianity if he, himself, is a Christian?

But I agree, it's tough to live a Christian life with how the world is these days. It seems like if you're a Christian(and you really live your faith, meaning you don't engage in the things that typical young adults engage in), you're not really cool. It doesn't bother me, but I agree, some Christians allow that to influence them and thus make poor decisions. But all of this is kinda off-topic.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!