I can't seem to tame my mind
Slings and arrows are killing me inside
Maybe I can't accept the life that's mine
No I can't accept the life that's mine

Simple living is my desperate cry ..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExhEVUnxGJU

“Simplicity is indeed often the sign of truth and a criterion of beauty.”
--Mahlon Hoagland

“Simplicity is the final achievement. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art.”
--Frederic Chopin

“Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” --William Morris

"The ART of simplicity
1. Identify what is most important to you.
2. Eliminate everything else."

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." ~Leonardo DaVinci

A few years ago I had a dream and I heard this voice that said;

"Look NOT unto the unjust, but cast thine eye upon the just, you have been warned."

What did it mean? I pondered it for weeks and slowly the meaning unraveled and the dream was clarified. What I focus on in life...EXPANDS... and therefore surrounds me in my environment. You ever notice how negativity is fed and as it's fed it gets bigger just like a fire burning out of control?

You can use a simple posting experiment and post something negative about someone and watch how many responses and views the thread gets as opposed to a positive statement about the same person. We have been conditioned to feed on negativity. (Keith is singing on the beach again...he lost his shoes..I love it...sorry off subject...well not exactly it is a nice picture of simplicity...Entertainer of the year! )

Its a trap and creates a brutal, destructive cycle not only in one life but in all of our lives. Think about simplicity, think about goodness and feed that...the rest falls away because you are no longer feeding it with your energy, the fire unfed goes out.

When we speak, our words have energy and images attached to each one.

My words (said, sung, chanted, prayed) create the story of my life.

I think of words as little energy magnets that attract experiences into my life. So to reach the goal of simplicity I must focus on the things in my life that will bring simplicity into it, think it, speak it and act on it. The hardest part is the definition.

Cleaning up the mess is not real easy either, but taking one day at a time and consistantly moving forward we can get there....together.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-07-2011 at 06:53 AM.