View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 07:48 AM   #12
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Dj's are like that the whole time, they play with their guests. In another radio interview that Papa Roach gave a couple of months ago, the Dj's were asking nasty questions to Papa Roach drummer David Burckner about his recent divorce with Steve Tyler (Aerosmith singer) daugther, Mia Tyler. The questions were really out of order like: "Hey man, now you are divorce, you can get laid" or "Well, now you will have to share half of your goods with her...but anyway she has daddy's millions" and more stuff. David could have reacted in a rude way or walked out and he didnt. Stapp could have done the same...play with the Dj's...he could expect all this stuff from them. Stapp is not an innocent and naive guy without experience....he has been almost the only Creed member speaking and answering in interviews in the past. He could have said loads of things (he knows hes liying the whole time) and dont say: "I fired them" (regarding to Mark, Brian and Flip). I dont blame the Dj's at all. Like one of the guys said at the end of the interview when Stapp left to the WU representatives: "Man dont look at me like that. We talked about what we were gonna ask him...we knew it". If Stapp is not ready to make radio interviews WU shouldnt allow him to make them. I dont think hes ready to make radio interviews anyway, i dont think hes ready to go to a radio station and say yes, it was my fault, lets move on and talk about my album. Hes too arrogant, and thats why the Dj's acted that way....they had a bad past expirience with him.