View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 08:32 PM   #60
jango
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: reply to war in iraq

Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous
Ok, i am new to this site so work w/ me here. this is going to be long, but i have great points. read this. btw this anonymous speaking. send feed back.

--  anonymous

The dumb rat bastard revolution continues!!!

it so ticks me off when people like all u out there say that going to was w/ iraq is the worst thing in the world. u say that bush only wants the oil and he only want to kill saddam because he is in the way of him getting the oil. B.S.!!!!!!!! If bush onoy wanted the oil, don'yt u think that he would have done it already?????!!!!!!!!!!11

Bush was born in oil, he had it spewing from his mouth when he was born. If it's not for oil, then answer me this: you are given two aggressive countries, one has no nukes but oil, the other has nukes but no oil. Who do you attack/bomb and who do you ignore? You're idiotic if you can't see this.

B.S.!!!!!!! Bush has the best evidence in the world! saddam killed his own family!!!! his own people!!!!! he is a dictator and must be taken out. he treatens thw world w/ his arsonal and has not second thought about using them.

Bush has absolutely no proof. Just this past year, the CIA, and every other agency in the United States government deemed that Iraq posed no threat to the United States... at all. Ritter, a former UN inspector, has stated that Iraq poses NO threat. Bush has zero evidence for any claims. We cannot attack a country simply because they just might have weapons of mass destruction. Israel has done just about everything Iraq has, so should we attack them as well?

all you say that bush is screwing around not getting the U.N.s approval. B.S.!!!!!! what has he been trying to do?!? the fact is that he does not need u.n. approval. all u liberals out there say that bush has to go about all the technicallities or else he just want to bomb iraq for his own gain.

Oh, so we don't care what the world thinks, we'll gladly alienate ourselves from our allies, all in the name of oil!

oh btw, when Clinton went over to iraq and bomed them in the early '90s did he get u.n. approval? absolutely not. what about when he sent pour troops so bosnea? heck no. he never got u.n. approval. why do all u people bad - mouth bush when he gets u.n. approval, but cheer clinton on when he doesn't u.n. approval. u liberals and democrats contradict yourselves. it makes me sick!!!!!!!!
[/b]

Clinton had far more evidence and backing for what he did. Granted, it may have been hasty, but do two wrongs make a right? Not to mention, I don't know if I've said this yet, Bush has NO evidence. Conservatives so willing to kill innocent civilians makes me sick. "The only difference between a terrorist and freedom fighter is what side you're on."

(btw if u havent guessed by now i am a republican and one w/ the facts.)

You have no facts. Sorry, try again.

We have been doing that since the gulf war. What has come of it?????!!!!!!! nothing!!!!!!!!!! The only answer is to go and bomb them!!!!!!! saddam is a wicked man bent over his own pride. he actually thinks that is good to kill his own family and people!!!!!!!! what more evidence do you need?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

Here's the lack of facts. Prior to 9/11, Colin Powell had masterfully engineered a system and philosophy to contain Iraq, that was working wonderfully. Following 9/11, Bush uses his newfound popularity, contrives lies and deceives the American people, screwing up Powell's work. Get your facts straight before you post your opinions, please, I don't have time for this.

krzycreedbabe said that the war in iraq is only going to cause more problems. email me and tell me what problems. by getting rid of saddam, he will make this world more peacefull.

No, no it won't. By doing so, we disrupt the Middle East to a disturbing degree, as if it weren't volatile enough! Not only that, we put what allies we do have in the area at serious risk. Diplomacy prevents this from happening.

Think before you post.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."