View Single Post
Old 02-23-2003, 01:36 AM   #47
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
liberals rock! I mean, they´re better than communists and leftists, right?

But dude, once you´re new to a place, go easy... not the way you just did otherwise you´re gonna cause trouble. I hope that´s not your intention.

I´ll tell you something:
The so called proofs that Colin Powell presented didn´t convince the rest of the world nor a share of America.

Quote: the republicans are not driven by power as the democrats are

what????????? are you blind? once you´re a politician, you´re driven by power. it doesn´t matter the part you´re in. and to non-americans, your statement above seems very far to what is happening today.

I don´t remember people protesting against Clinton as they protest again Bush. I do think he may have rushed the war, I do think diplomacy is the best way, but learning the point of view of some people here really made me think twice about the war. Maybe it´s necessary, indeed.

But I think before bombing, US should have worked more in getting other nations´ support. You said a war won´t cause more trouble, just think: bombing Iraq will breed and increase the hate for USA in Middle-East, more people will be willing to die for a cause (or what they call "holy war")so more terrorist attacks may happen, more innocent people will die and you if Saddam is ousted, a even worse person MAY get his place... just for the record: no, I dislike Saddam too and I agree his a dictator.