View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 11:32 AM   #43
Anonymous
USER INFO »
Currently:
reply from the reply to the war in iraq

thanks for the welcom........

prove that i am a misinformed republican. there is no propaganda. they are proven facts. every time rush limbaugh interviews democrats and republicans their argument falls too pieces. it doesn't even hold water. bill o'riley always wins his arguments. the republicans are not driven by power as the democrats are. the democrats care nothing for the country. clintons own word were "I loath the government." he did not say "hate", but "loathe."

did u even read my arguemnt about clinton not asking for the u.n.s approval when he went to bosnea and iraq on 2 seperate occasions? the democrats will beat bush to a pulpbewcasue he did not want to gewt u.n. approval, but will conveniently forget that their "great president clinton" did not get u.n.s approval on 2 seperate occaisions but rather just flew in our troops and told them to fight. What about that? give me a worth wile response. you cant.

what is your arguement? in ur response u have only told me to get lost and that I don;'t know what Iam talking about. ytou have not brought me your arguement. sent it to me. convince me that you are right. you have not told me anything.

if u do noit respond, I and everyone else here will consider you a nothing. u have done nothing to prove that your way of thinking is correct so do so.

[email protected]

-- anonymous

N30°14'?.7 W84° - you are totally right the onky reason that he attacted iraq in the earkly 90s was to get the attention off of himself. why? becasue of the monica scandal. he did have that scandal. he lied to a grand jury about it. but what happenedto him? nothing. becasue the liberals dsay that evry one makes mistakes and should be forgiven. Well when their daughters get raped and murdered I bet they won;t say that then. there was no protesting. they sup[ported the big liberal,but protested bush when he is doing the exact same thing.

john 3:16 - you are right about it all. clinton onyl did all that to get the attention off of himselfbecause he knew that he did something wrong and he tried to cover it up. he lied to a grand jury about it. he addmitted it. right again. why wait for a bigger 9/11 to happen? the next one might be a a - bomd on washington. we don't know. no body want to go to war,war is just the only way. it will result in a lot of death,but maybe that is what needto happen for people to realize that this iswhat we need to do.

Lady Valkyrie - so are u with me or against me?

Siana - diplomacy. we've done that ever since the end of the gulf war. what are we doingroight now>? send inspectiors opver there and he is still not cooperationg.he killed his own family. diplomacy is a good thing, but it is not going to work in this scenerio.

of cousew war is sad, but we have been doing the "diplomacy thig for freakin 11 years. it is not working. he have to manually take him out. death is a bad thing,but in this case there is nothing else to do but go to war.

hey all you out there, i don't mean to come acrossasa holier then thou person,or a in your face guy, i just am stating facts and fact wich none of the liberals oputther have responded.

please preply to this. on the boards or at my personal email - [email protected]

-- anonymous