View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 01:15 PM   #84
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
lechium, the bible has never been disproven by anything throughout the ages - in the histoy of ever.

What the hell does that mean? It was written by people who have been inspired by God, and therefore it is the word of God. The bible was written by several people in a sense, but it all ame from God. You cannot say that that bible is untrue because nothing has disproven it. every scientific discovery instead proves it to be true.

B.S. It does work that way. You use verses to show people the truth that the bible has in it. is you being a buddhist, whant to convert someone, how the hell are you goin to convert him if you don't share with thim what that religion has to say? That is me, sharing verses.

What you say, makes no sense. The Bible does not contradict itself at all in the least. and people who think that it does, need to go study it before you produce some terrible charge against it thjat doesn't even hold water. people who think that the bible contradicts itself don't know what the bible says in the least. if the did know what the bible says, then they would know, that is is the absolute truth.

Give me just one, only one example where the bible truly contradicts itself. If I can't refute it, then f me.