View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 05:15 PM   #16
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Dudeguydude
When I first got it, My Sacrifice was the only thing I'd list to. Now I list to the cd straight through (sometimes skipping Signs or One Last Breathe, Signs guitar isn't very good, and One Last Breath is SOOOO overplayed)

ya same here, actually when i first got it i only liekd my sacrifice, then i skiped, weathered, cuz i didnt liek it at first and it took em a logn to time to like it, Signs cuz i didnt realkly liek teh guitar, and whos got my back, cuz i didnt want to listen to the Indian thing. Now i love that indian thing, Weathered is one of my fav sonsg and signs has one of the best endings outta all creedsongs.

Damn signs has a really good ending... BABA BAB CANT U SEE THE MSEE TEH SIGNS WE SEE THEM ALL THE SIGNS WE SEE THEEEEEEEM!!! BEBABAB BEBAB BA BAB BABAAAAAAA!! COME WITH ME!!!!!! IM FADING!!!!!! UNDERNEATH THE LIGHTS!!!!! BABEBEB COOOOOOME WITH MEEEEAAAAAH!!!!! IM FADDDDDDEN!!! UN DEEEEEER NEAT THE LIGHETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBEABB Bwababawawawaaw wawaw DODO OCant u see teh signs... see teh signs now.. cant u see the signs.... see teh signs NOW!! BABAB BCANT U SEE THE SIGNS!! SEE THE SIGNS NOW!!!

and so on....

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27