View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 02:59 PM   #14
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>heh, thanks...

I think somehow itīs related to Hide too: "Iīve been dancing with the devil way too long and itīs making me grow old"...
liek, he made many mistakes, but he could learn from that mistakes and get more mature...

but there are songs I couldnīt find a meaning... like Say I... it seems Stapp is really pissed at God on that song, but I think Iīm wrong when saying that... I really dunno... like that part "the world breaths forms of misconception....he lies... but I donīt know him" him who? Stapp doesnīt know who? like, I donīt think itīs God coz him isnīt with capital letters... but he says "our maker has gone away"...so thatīs what made me thought that... </b>

I think what Stapp says in that part is "this misconception we call man... but I don't know him (man) No, I don't know him, because he lies! They lie! I think he finds it hard to trust people because he's been lied to/hurt so many times.

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On