View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 08:40 PM   #26
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by #1creedfan
<b>I have to say that"Dont stop dancing" is a very personal song. &nbsp;My husband lost his mother two years ago and my 8 year nephew is just now starting to realize his grandma isn't here anymore. &nbsp;She and my nephew were very close. &nbsp;He is going through a terrible time right now, and this song really touches my heart when we hear it.
My husband and I are also very close with him. &nbsp;People always think he is our son. &nbsp;We are all trying to give him lots of love and lots of prayers. &nbsp;But it really breaks your heart to see such a young child hurt so much! &nbsp;My husband and I have introduced Creed to him. &nbsp;He loves them. &nbsp;And with each song we try to tell him what they mean!!! &nbsp;And His FAVORITE song is Dont stop dancing! &nbsp;Their words are powerful even to a young 8 year old boy </b>

How nice to hear!:P thanks for sharing your great story!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"