View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 12:52 PM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by CreedCrazed
<b>... &nbsp;What I do have a problem with is all the people on this board saying stuff about "can you imagine living Scott's life..." &nbsp;Oh boo hoo...he is living a dream, a dream most ordinary people would love to live. &nbsp;Fame and fortune...you make you own life. &nbsp;No excuses should be necessary. &nbsp;I don't feel sorry for him and there was NO EXCUSE </b>

I'm sorry, but that's a rather naive way to view his life, I think. Yes, he chose his life, as do most of us, but to think that fame and fortune are a recipe for happiness and that his life is somehow better than anyone else's is ludicrous. He's a human being, just as the rest of us are, and as human beings we all try to strive for the same things in life. We all have our jobs, we all have bad days at our jobs, too. We all have the same issues and ups and downs in life. I"m not making excuses for the way he chose to deal with whatever is happening to him. It was a bad decision and he disappointed and angered many people. So-called ordinary people do that, too. What I am saying is we all have to sit to sh**, and that doesn't make him any better or any less than the rest of us.