Thread: Reply From DJ
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 10:37 AM   #53
jennyd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Traci Wilde

Hello, everyone. I'm not necessarily new to the board, but this is my first post. I'm from St. Lou and had to post a reply to this.

Dogstar, your email to this moron was brilliant. How on earth did she get a job?? St. Louis is a 'mid' market and doesn't necessarily attract and keep great TV or radio talent (often they come through St. Lou and if they're talented they move on). Traci is still here. Does that tell you anything?

KPNT, 105.7 The Point, is the only station in St. Louis (with a good signal) that plays alternative rock. I enjoy the music, but ALL of the DJ's on this station are less than desirable.

Traci's 'allure' (and I use that term loosely) is her ballsy attitude. She is supposed to be this hardcore chic (whatever). I believe her potty mouth is part of her gig, however, this is inexcusable. She is supposed to be a professional and should take her young listeners into consideration.

St. Louis is the largest small town in America. I'm sure Matt can attest to that. What other city can you go to where the first thing people ask you when you meet them is 'Where did you go to high school?'. I'm not kidding. GROWN PEOPLE ask this question. Ok, so I'm 30 and have accomplished so much more in my life and you want to know where I went to high school??? Note: where you went to high school tells other people in St. Louis how affluent you are.