View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 05:40 PM   #20
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Give Them a Break

I saw Creed for the first time in Pittsburgh this past summer and it was the most amazing concert I have ever seen. There music is so moving to me.
You people have to realize that he is only human. Humans make mistakes. Have you ever made a mistake that you regret? He has had an incredible year this year between the tabloids, car accident, his voice and not to mention law suits and his ex-wife problems. He has had to come forward and defended himself too many times for all the gossip that has been circling him and the band. In many interviews they(the whole band)have stated that they will not talk to the press or explain themselves because all it does is just fuel more gossip!
He made a mistake that upset alot of people. But that does not make him less of a person. It doesnt mean that the words he sings mean any less to himself. We all make mistakes and we all hope that when we do, that everyone will forgive us right? Put yourself in his shoes. Think about how he feels. Shouldn't we show and give him the same respect that we would want. Lets show some understanding and support.
Just give love to all-Let's give love to all**We've seen our share of ups and downs Oh how quickly life can turn around in an instant It feels so good to reunite Within yourself and within your mind Let's find peace there:band: