View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 04:23 PM   #16
ronda
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
Ronda, who are you to decide what WE feel about the music? Post YOUR OWN comments all day long if you like, but please don't put words in people's mouths. I saw the show in Chicago and it was my 3rd and I still think the shows are a wonderful experience. I will be at every show within 4 hours of me, next tour. I am able to get past the Chicago experience, if you are so warped that you think less of them as people because of it, maybe you should get past the Chicago show, too.

Warped for thinking less of the band. ok , Yep warped then. I do think less of the band since the show. Not the whole band just the image . Warped for thinking less of someone for disappointing me, and putting on a terrible show. Yep warped then. What EVER>>>>> Getting past it. I am past it, still disappointed but past it.
As for me putting words in your mouth, i dont belive I directly quoted you, but what ever. I do still think some people are pouring themselves into creed. If you dont, that is ok you are allowed to have your opinion. Some people have posted on this board over 3,000 times others over 1,000 to me that is a person that is way too much into the band. Just my opinion. Dont like it,, then dont read it.