View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 01:59 PM   #11
ronda
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yep, I was like that my first Creed show too. After listening to the CD"s for months I finally got to see them in person last Febuary. Then again in Chicago the 29th. The show can be a very moving experience.
You people are putting yourselves into the music and the band way too much. They are people not some magical band that gives you feelings. I saw ole Scott all screwed up and realize that he is just a guy. THe <<<SHOW>>>>> he puts on is a <<show>>. Like actors on TV . He is paid to perform , it sells cd's and that makes him<<<<< MONEY>>>>>>
I used to believe he was all about this deep spiritual meaning, but after the show in Chicago , eyes wide open now. It is not for fans, it is for money people. If you were in Chicago and saw Scott you could tell he has this attitude that he is really the center of the world. He knows he is good looking and knows women adore him, he loves it ,, cuz again, it makes him MONEY>
I still think the music is wonderful they are a great band. Just dont see the magic in it anymore.