View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 03:44 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan2334
[B

- and from what i have heard, drinking a 1/5 of JD doesn't seem like an accident [/b]
First of all, no one has posted any proof that that rumor is true. So until someone who actually saw him down a fifth of JD in person with proof posts, I'm giving Scott the benefit of the doubt there. Also, I have spoken to many many people who are taking pain meds and/or steroids for one reason or another. And from what I've been told by these people who KNOW FIRST HAND, one day you can drink a beer and not be affected at all, the next day you can drink a beer and be completely knocked on your ass. So maybe it was an accident, maybe it wasn't. But this is how rumors get started and it's not fair to start them if you don't have all the facts.

LET ME PLEASE SAY AGAIN THAT I AM SORRY YOU CHICAGO FANS WERE SCREWED OUT OF A GREAT SHOW. WE ARE NOT BASHING YOUR FOR COMING HERE AND VENTING, BUT THIS ISSUE IS GETTING OLD.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.