View Single Post
Old 12-22-2002, 04:50 PM   #19
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A message from dan..

Quote: Originally posted by Amish Warlord
<b>So, just to prove to the world that this board is a bunch of descriminatory, set-in-their-ways people that can't see another view, and look to disown, disprove, dishonor, or otherwise desecrate those who disagree with them, check out this PM i got from your good friend, Dangerous Dan...

&nbsp;

Draw your own conclusions. &nbsp;i'm not leaving. &nbsp;i've been trying to be a nice guy here, but this takes it too far. &nbsp;I"m trying to fit in, trying to find my own niche amongst you, and this? &nbsp;no. &nbsp;Sorry. &nbsp;No. &nbsp;And i'm not leaving. &nbsp;I'm staying. &nbsp;

-J </b>

dude, two things....
1 - this is going to happen to you and yer girl alot... you guys didnt exactly make the best first impression.

2 - you and yer girl are very stubborn and dan is a fucking idiot. in small doses its all fun and good, but when you put it all together its a very lethal combination.

yer stubborn and wont stop and dan is a fucking idiot and wont stop. so which leads us to this.... which one of you is going to be the bigger man, which one of you has the BALLS to walk away?

warlord yer getting on my good.

AG, i dunno havent heard much from you, just dont be a bitch

dan....if i hear about a shnitz pie once more, yer gonna regret even coming here.....

im not trying to be an asshole, but i will be if i have to.... i am just trying to be the voice of reason. guy just let it be, drop it and join the rest of us. there are so many posters here that no one liked at first, but we eventually accepted them.

THIS GOES TO EVERYONE HERE

let it be. just let it be....

who here has the balls to end this...?