View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 07:38 PM   #28
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
For me it was in the VERY beginning!!! I heard Creed in 97 on a "not so popular radio station, and I was BLOWN AWAY!!! I thought I have to know who this is and get it PRONTO!!!!! There music really did not get popular until 98 or so but for me it was MOP and TORN that got me hooked! I love them for countless reasons, their lyrics and music just make me feel good, I can relate to Scott's lyrics in the first album especially because of being raised similar to him, in a VERY religious background, almost identical to his. I am 8 months older than him and grew up listenining to the same music like him U2, Def Leppard etc... and I was always searching for something better, and BAM they were it, it hit me like a brick wall the first time I heard them! They are such a total package! Great guys, awesome music, thier own charity and the most for me is the passionate lyrics, AHHHHH I couls go on and on! The 4 concerts I went to this year made me a Creed addict to the gill!!!! They can do no wrong in my eyes!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"