View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 10:16 PM   #53
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Some of you already made it clear you don't believe me and I need to back up my statements.

Hold On! Nobody here is attacking you personally first of all. All we are trying to say is that if you have more information then us, then in order for us to judge fairly (which the lord knows we only want to be fair) we would have to have all the information available in order to judge fairly. It is not like it is our goal to condemn all that you say. We really don’t want to do that. We know that the information that we get is mostly by way of the media. We also know that it is all edited to the best of their ability. I don’t think any of us really want to judge anyone. We just know that we love Creed and Scott Stapp and all that they stand for. But, you have to understand that our knowledge is limited. When a stranger comes along and basically says that all we have been lead to believe may not be true, you have to understand that we just want to believe in the truth. It is not that we want to believe all that you say is untrue. Just give us some facts. So we have the whole picture to judge it fairly.